Just sharing some moments from our life. Here's Jonah reading a book with a sleeping Alyssa. He got her to sleep by himself! LOL

Susanna turned 5 yrs old!!! I cannot believe it. Here she is wearing her birthday crown & being pulled by her royal subjects. :)

We went on our annual Autumn trip to the cider mill, too. Those apples look odd in this picture, but they didn't in real life!

I've lots and lots of thoughts I'd love to share, but don't seem to have the time to organize them into something that makes sense. Maybe soon!
The children, the apples, the breeze blowing her hair, the leaves... Lovely shot. :o)
ReplyDelete~Faith
Love the brother/baby photo. What a tender moment!
ReplyDelete"lots of thoughts to share...don't seem to have time to organize" sensibly - I get that! Even now that the school routine has started up again, I wonder where the day goes.
ReplyDeleteNice pictures tell a great story, too!.