Monday, April 2, 2012

Conversation w/ My Youngest Girl

This conversation goes much different than the one with my oldest girl that I posted about under this one.  LOL  :)  Alyssa is a little pip (on the left).  She makes me laugh & she makes me worry at the same time!  But, Hannah was a bigger pip when she was this age, so I have hope!  :)

This little girl has her own ideas, her own way of doing things, is creatively original, can be cheerful then angry within seconds of each other.  Although, she has never embarrassed me with temper tantrums in public, like Hannah used to do. lol

So, here's our conversation:

 Alyssa: "Mom, I'm going to ask you a question, ok?"
me: "what?"
Alyssa: "You have to give me an answer, ok?"
me: "what is the question, Alyssa?"
Alyssa: "before I ask you, you have to promise me something."
me: "what?"
Alyssa: "you have to promise to say yes."
me: "I can't promise that."
Alyssa: "Then I'm not telling you my question."
me: "ok."

LOL!  She does make me laugh, but I have much weed pulling to do...here's a link that talks about that from one of my favorite websites:

Pull the Weeds: A Growing Time 

5 comments:

  1. Lol. And now aren't we all dying to know what the question was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Agreeing that I'm wondering what the question was too! Love conversations with little kids. : -)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet, Holly! What a beautiful blog you have here! I am your newest faithful follower and look forward to getting to know you better. I would love for you to stop by and "visit" me sometime.
    Many blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's too funny! Can't believe how big she's getting!

    ReplyDelete