Thursday, February 25, 2010

Just So I Remember

This happened last week I think. Hannah wrote about it on facebook. Here's what she wrote:

My mom is awesome. lol She takes a shower, ok? Susanna wants to go in with her, fine. So when she gets up there, Alyssa starts screaming because she wants to get in. Mom calls me upstairs to get her in the shower. So, I put Alyssa in the shower. No big deal right? has to be continued in comment (rolls eyes) so Susanna has to bring in like 10 model horses, you know, the ones that really hurt when you step on them? Then Alyssa starts screaming because she wants a "wash-it" (wash cloth) and she wants all of her toothbrushes that she STOLE! (yes, my sister is obsessed with toothbrushes) lol and my mom is dying from laughing so hard. She definantly has patience. But maybe I missed the insanity sound to it. LOL jk!

My words:

LOL! So this is what you do when I'm in the shower. Yes, it was an adventure complete with talking toothbrushes, washcloth hats, "homemade soap", no room to move and very painful plastic horses. :)

I thought it was so neat that she appreciated this moment. There was some further discussion fro m the peanut gallery as to the definition & recognition of insanity, levels of insanity, etc...but we won't discuss that. I'll just say what my husband says, "I'm certifiable." LOL

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet mom, and full of wisdom too!

    It's amazing what we learn to tolerate, over the mothering years. Toddlers especially, in all their irrational exuberance, grow us so much. Teenagers too, probably, but I'm not there yet. That's what people tell me--that they aren't that different from toddlers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog and signing in to follow. Yep...showers are not a team sport in this house, but I frequently have spectators in the frosted glass door!

    ReplyDelete