I took these pics last week & meant to share them, but haven't had the chance due to my life being interrupted by having to do quarterly reports-the bane of my homeschool experience. Ok, done griping & on to the good stuff. :)
I scored some beautiful things at the thrift store. Susanna gets as dirty as her brother, but she also likes frilly girly things. Here she is wearing this dress from the thrift store & making "cake in a cup" for Daddy:

We had to cut it with a chisel & hammer, but it was cute and Daddy sure appreciated her efforts. Here, we have "baby in a dog bowl." No explanations needed. :)

This next picture is a study in opposites. Susanna is putting videos away while Alyssa is taking them out. LOL

Here's the little house wrecker in a rare moment of repose reading a magazine looking for cow pictures:

Susanna is convinced that she doesn't very much "school" but here's a couple pics to prove otherwise. This is a science experiment that shows what salt does to ice.

This next one was a really cool experiment on capillary action w/ markers on papertowels:

Here is something beautiful that Hannah created with polymer sculpting clay & paint. The rest of us made heart magnets.

And here's a picture of Jonah playing with snap circuits with some other homeschool boys who were all waiting for their sisters to get done with dance class. Good way to keep busy & learn all at once!

I've had lots of thoughts I've wanted to share & now that reports are done I hope I can remember some of them to write down. LOL
That was great! Thanks for sharing. My daughter and I got real enjoyment out of all of these!!! Your family are beautiful and talented!!
ReplyDeleteI love her sculpture! Wow. She is talented!
ReplyDelete