Congratulations to her...I know it takes a lot of hard work and time to get to that level of performance. The photo looks as if she is riding in mud, that would scare me a little. Our girls ride welsh ponies and have shown them in county 4H competitions but have never gone to state. I know you're so proud of her! Blessings, Julie
Your post made me home sick. I miss the Alaska state fair. We are now in California. Up in the mountains in a small town. Which is great. But California's fair is different. It's more of a carnival then fair. Congratulations to your daughter. I know she had to work hard for it. Love the music.
Congratulations to her...I know it takes a lot of hard work and time to get to that level of performance. The photo looks as if she is riding in mud, that would scare me a little. Our girls ride welsh ponies and have shown them in county 4H competitions but have never gone to state.
ReplyDeleteI know you're so proud of her!
Blessings, Julie
Your post made me home sick. I miss the Alaska state fair. We are now in California. Up in the mountains in a small town. Which is great. But California's fair is different. It's more of a carnival then fair. Congratulations to your daughter. I know she had to work hard for it. Love the music.
ReplyDelete