This is one of my favorite parts of Christmas-going to this adorable tree farm! Here's a few pics of following clues to find the sweet treat (candycanes). Alyssa went nuts over this-yelling at each clue.
I finally have a new camera. It's been months since I've been able to post pics unless I had my MIL's camera to borrow. So many expenses related to animals, vehicle problems & the needs of children, not to mention food to eat prevented me from getting one for so long. SO thankful my husband saved money for Christmas all year & set aside some for my new camera! :)






Looks like it was a fun time. What kind of camera did you get? Hubby got me one last June for our anniversary, my first DSLR. I really like photography. :)
ReplyDeleteYay! How fun to get a new camera :) Looks like a really fun tree farm, too.
ReplyDeleteWhat fun to get a new camera!!! Mine is making a funny noise. I'm really hoping it doesn't die on me because I really love it and use it a lot! That tree farm looks like a lot of fun!
ReplyDelete