Above is a sunset that Jonah took a picture of. Isn't it pretty? I am so thrilled because the days are getting longer.Below is our cat, Reggie. Susanna was "teaching" him. Doesn't he look thrilled? She interrupted one of his many naps. LOL
Here's Alyssa Rose. She started crawling on Tuesday! She loves it.
Here's Jonah doing an experiement from the Homeschool Enrichment magazine:
Here's Susanna, the ladybug herder. If you look closely, there's a ladybug on her arm. We got a sort of warmish day which made several ladybugs come out around the upstairs windows. Kept her busy for hours!
I need to get a pic of Hannah with her new horse, Copper. He's a nice horse. My dh says we need to find a free to a good home for Bonnie-a quarterhorse mare who is about 28 yrs old. She is a sweetheart & Jonah rides her bareback. Someone came to see her yesterday, which was hard for us all-even my dh. The lady didn't seem too interested in her. She's an old horse, very pretty, but her feet aren't the greatest. She needs to be a companion horse for someone with a single horse. Anyway, the kids & I are thrilled-we really don't want her to go. She doesn't eat much, is an easy keeper & is such a graciou lady with us all. She tolerates bikes, flapping clotheslines, barking dogs, chainsaws, etc. Nothing bothers her. Once, Jonah rode her up to me while i was mowing the lawn & grass was shooting out at her. She didn't like it, but put up with it for her boy. I think we'll probably keep her. We've had her 8 yrs and she is the buddy of 1 of our other old horses (theres 3 oldies but goodies here, along with 2 youngsters & a pony).Anyway, we all breathed a sigh of relief that yesterday was NOT the day of parting with a loved one.
I can't believe Alyssa is crawling already! Time flies and I'm sure she enjoys it because it is FREEDOM and FUN!!! I love crawling babies :D
ReplyDeleteWe gave our dogs away a few months ago and it has been hard to deal with. I'm glad you are keeping your horse for now.