Friday, February 13, 2009

We All Slept Like Babies

...So you know what that means-we slept terrible. Here's my family's conversation around the table early in the morning (yesterday). Jonah asked me how I slept. I said, "awful-Alyssa was up on and off all night long starting from 10:00pm!"

Pat said, "Yeah, she woke me up a lot, too."

Susanna, "Well, SOMEBODY kept waking me up, too." I assumed that meant Alyssa. I asked her if the baby crying woke her up and she said, "No! I woke up because Daddy was snorting." (LOL-she meant to say snoring, but now, it's a family word for snoring.)

Jonah said, "Well, Alyssa woke me up around 3:30 & I couldn't get back to sleep."

Hannah said, "I woke up to a sound that scared the tar out of me at 6:00-Jonah's train alarm clock that Bumpa gave him. Would you stop setting that thing? Also, Dad-would you show Jonah how to turn off his stop watch alarm on his watch?? It goes off all night."

Thankfully, we all slept much better last night. Phew!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! THat made me sleepy just to read it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! So cute - it is really funny because I just wrote a post about (lack of) sleep. Hope there aren't too many more nights where you sleep like babies!

    ReplyDelete