So, I set Susanna up to paint with some new paints. New paints and new playdoh are such a thrill to her. I love to watch this girlie-she is so particular about things. See how her brushes are lined up so neatly? I'm so used to Jonah's haphazardous ways, that Susanna's neatness always amazes me. Not only does her shirt stay clean, but the paints don't get mixed up either. LOL:
Then, she & I got a pile of books & read them together in her woodland fairy house upstairs in the loft. We love to read in here & have tea parties, too:
It was a very nice time together. Later, we found the cat in there:
Reggie is an old cat-I don't know how old he is-he doesn't act old, but he is mellow. He LOVES babies. He seeks out Alyssa & rubs his head on her & lays near her-even when she grabs firstfuls of his fur. He used to let Susanna do this, too. Once, Susanna grabbed 2 fistfuls of hair on his back & pulled him across the floor-and he laid still like he was a dead cat & let her do it. I always rescue him, but so love him for his patience. Now, boys with nerf guns are a different story-he doesn't care for being hunted down in such an indignant way. LOL
Here's Alyssa trying to get closer to Reggie. She gets very excited every time she sees him.

The dogs don't thrill her as much-she usually gets a tail wagged across her face when they're close by.
You really are an inspiration to me. I love your photos, and that you actually download them and write about them. I need to get myself sorted out!!!
ReplyDeleteYour daughters are precious and your cat is a keeper. What a lovely nature!