Well, today has been almost a total dud of a day. I had a toothache during the night, the baby got up once & Susanna had a nightmare twice. So, I woke up tired & cranky.
As I came downstairs I discovered that someone emptied all the laundry onto the dining room table looking for socks. I distinctly remember telling 2 kids to fold laundry yesterday, but didn't check.
I walked over to the table & each footstep made the floor appear to move in a whitish mist. It was dog hair from 2 shedding dogs. I really do dustmop our floors twice a day.
I declared that noone would eat this day until the laundry was folded AND put away. I probably acted and sounded somewhat like a tyrannical dictator.
Everything got put back in "order" such as it is around here. Everyone did chores, ate, got some schoolwork done. I took a shower & got on decent clothes since we had to leave the house for gym class and the girls had afternoon dance recitals.
Soon before we're supposed to leave, Alyssa peed & her diaper leaked out of one leg hole. I had pee all over my pants. I continued to get things together to leave the house.
Hannah asked me if I was going to change my pants. I said, "nope. It'll dry."
It was one of those days---but it's better now. LOL
Hi
ReplyDeleteI wanted to let you know you won the Cloth Pad Giveaway over at Coupon Saving Family! Please email me your shipping address so I can let the Go Green Girls know where to ship it! Thanks so much! Here is the details of the Cloth Pad Giveaway Winner! Also I have a giveaway now going the Macaroni Grill Dinner Kit - be sure to enter and tell your friends.
Julie @ Coupon Saving Family