Susanna was telling me yesterday that she can't wait to get married. She's 4. I just listened to her while I folded laundry. You know, folding laundry is supposed to be one of those mindless things you can do without thinking. It sure doesn't stay that way after you have kids-and then they start talking-and never stop. LOL
She said, "When I get married to a boy-he'll be my husband. I'll be his wife. We'll have lots of children and live in a green house. I want to name 2 of my girl children Rose and Grace. I think I'll name a boy Brown Eye-Blue Eye."
LOL. I told her she might want a different boy name as he might not like that one. Then she asked me if you have to kiss when you get married. I said(while making a yuck face), "Well..I guess if you want to." She says(with big grin), "Oh, I want to."
We talked about how God has somebody special for her & that a boy she marries should be a man who loves & obeys God. She said, "If I find a Christian boy who loves God, do I have to wait until I'm a grown up?"
This morning she was telling her father all this. He asked her where she was going to live. He decided to tackle the practical stuff-the rest was more than he wanted to process. LOL. She said, "my husband & I will live in a green house here. You're going to have to cut down some trees, I think. They're in the way."
Pat said, "your husband is going to build a house here?" She says, "No. You're going to build it-can you make it green?" LOL!!!
It's really strange to hear her say "my husband."
I wonder if I should be worried. LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment