Sunday, January 18, 2009

Friday my 2 older kids each had a friend over and they both ended up spending the night. We don't do a lot of sleepovers, but I just love these 2 kids. What a good time they all had. Here's some pics of one of the dart gun fights they all had. I used some fun effects on some of the pics(the floors really don't have black splotches on them-I used the cartoon effect):

















I love watching kids play & love it when older kids still like to play like this.

Susanna was doing some "kung fu panda" moves.



Alyssa was in the safe zone with me-the kitchen-after I had to declare it a safe zone. LOL I had curry lentils cooking & home-made pizza going & wanted the food to be dart-less. This little girls sure loves measuring spoons!


Hannah & Jekara went horse-back riding on Retro & Bonnie. The boys were very busy w/ Pat. A neighbor needed a couple dead trees cut down as they were leaning towards the house. Then, this neighbor came over with his son & helped Pat & the 2 boys here drag trees out of the woods w/ the tractor & winch & chainsaws.

Pat wanted to check on the chimney, so he put the tractor by the house, raised the bucket all the way up, set the tallest ladder in the bucket & then climbed up there w/ chimney cleaning stuff. I was praying fervently-everything was fine & Pat was safe. I really didn't like him being up there!

The boys also went sledding & snowboarding. It was freezing out, so I couldn't believe the kids were out for so long. This cold snap has made it so that our chickens are barely laying any eggs at all now. It's been below zero. Well, gotta run-the day is piling up around me already-LOL.

2 comments:

  1. Holly,
    I *love* your home. The open beams, the wood floors...very warm and inviting. Have a blessed day, in God's Love, Tami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw that's fun! I'm glad they all have a nice time!

    Miss Jocelyn
    http://aponderingheart.com

    ReplyDelete