We've made the transition from old computer & dial-up to new computer and wireless service finally. It was a much smoother transition than I thought it would be-thankfully!
I am totally loving how fast this is. I can't believe it.
Anyway, Happy New Years everyone! I don't usually make resolutions, but I do resolve to do the treadmill for 30 mins every day. I should be able to accomplish that, don't you think? I don't know-sometimes I almost pee my pants before I can get myself to the bathroom. So, we'll see. LOL
We had a family Christmas party the weekend after Christmas-at my BIL & SIL's house. We played "Apples to Apples." What a great game! I've been hearing about it from many HS-ers, but it didn't look like much. Well, we'll be getting that one at some point. It's very educational, too-great for vocabulary.
We had dinner with friends at their house on New Year's Eve and played pitch, too. It was a lot of fun. We usually do go to their house, but we missed the last couple years. Prior to that, we'd been to their house every New Year's since we got married-that was when it was a party with lots of people. I guess we're getting old-we just eat dinner & play cards now. And I like it that way, too. LOL
The UPS truck brought us a Christmas present after Christmas-a huge box of books that I bought from Blue Thistle Books-they went out of business and I got everything deeply discounted. You should have seen us opening that box. I was almost drooling over them. Not a single piece of "twaddle" in the box-you CM-ers know what I'm talking about! Well, I think probably most HS-ers know that term, though.
The nice thing about sitting to feed the baby is I can read, read, read-when I'm not reading to someone else, anyway.
Well, I need to get in the shower. Pat & 2 of the kids are plowing and Hannah is playing Jonah's guitar for the baby. So, now's my chance-LOL.
No comments:
Post a Comment